Saturday, November 3, 2012

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter

Pin It
Blue is my absolute favorite color but since my nail polish obsession started, I haven't worn it once! I can't believe it wasn't the first color I wore. I decided to try a new to me brand while I was at it too.

Left to right: Orly Bonder, Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I mentioned in the last post that I was trying out Orly Bonder for the first time having used Sally Hansen Triple Strong and suspecting it of causing my nails to peel. When my Halloween manicure came off there wasn't a single hint of peeling. Sorry Sally, but it looks like Bonder is my new go to gal. Bonder didn't live up to it's two week claim but my nails were perfect for five days before chipping started which amazed me. I'm extremely rough on my nails and Sinful Colors is a cheap brand. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.

I decided not to do anything special and just swatch Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter onto my nails. It took two thin coats but one thick one would have gotten the polish to opaqueness. Tiffany Imposter is a gorgeous robin egg blue creme... or, you know, Tiffany blue creme. The formula was thick but not gloppy and I had no problems with it.

I topped it off with a single coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat which darkened the polish just a tad.

Artificial lighting with flash

Natural lighting

Beautiful! I think I'm getting better about painting in the lines but ew, someone needs some hand lotion and cuticle cream.

I'm sure there are lots of dupes for this polish. I believe it's often compared to China Glaze For Audrey. Considering my collection is very small, this one is completely unique to me and I love it.


Tomorrow I'm thinking of either stamping something in white over this or doing a dotticure. I can't decide! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment