Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cheeky Vibrant Nail Plates Collection - CH15

Pin It
To spice up yesterday's Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter swatch I decided to do a little stamping. I used Wet n Wild French White Creme as my stamping polish. It's a white creme, as the name suggests, but it isn't nearly as opaque as my beloved Wet n Wild Black Creme which is the perfect stamping polish. French White Creme was a little watery and looked sheer on the plate. I typically use Sally Hansen White On when painting my nails white and hadn't tried Wet n Wild French White Creme. I guess I'll be using Sally for painting and stamping from now on!

Anyway, I chose a dashed heart design from plate CH15 of Cheeky's Vibrant Nail Plates Collection. I bought it on amazon for less than $20. I'm quite happy with that purchase considering the collection consists of 26 plates with a variety of designs. A few designs are more shallow than I feel they should be but I've yet to encounter any real problem that couldn't be fixed with a change of polish. And considering it was less than $20... I definitely made out like a bandit.

Cheeky Nail Plate - CH15
I love all the designs on this plate.

Artificial lighting
I'm a really slow stamper so I only did my thumbs and ring fingers. I'm really happy with the overall effect.

Artificial lighting
As you can see the the polish didn't fill the spaces very well. I'm unsure if that's due to the design's shallowness (it was one of the more shallow designs) or if it was due to the wateriness of French White Creme. I think it still looks cute but wish it had been consistent one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment